Call for Workshops and Tutorials
ADMA'22 takes place in Brisbane, Australia, Nov 28 - Nov 30, 2022. ADMA 2022 is the 18th edition of International Conference Advanced Data Mining and Applications (ADMA'22) organized in the University of Queensland. ADMD'22 aims at bringing together the experts on data mining from around the world and providing a leading international forum for the dissemination of original research findings in data mining, spanning applications, algorithms, software and systems, as well as different applied disciplines with potential in data mining. The ADMA'22 comprises paper presentations as well as tutorials and a workshop.
Submission Deadline 30th Sep, 2022 (AoE)
Submission of Proposals
Proposals of workshops/tutorials should be PDF documents of up to three pages and written in English.
Submissions for Workshop or Tutorial proposals should be sent directly as pdf to https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ADMA2022/Track/3/Submission/Create. Proposals should provide the following information:
- Title (and possibly acronym) of the event
- Description of its topic and goal. This description should discuss the relevance of the suggested topic and its interest to the general DM community and the ADMA'22 audience.
- Names and affiliations (including e-mail and web address) of the organizer(s). Please indicate the primary contact person for ADMA'22.
- A description of the organizer's background w.r.t. the event's topic. In case of tutorial proposals.
- A notice on the expected length of the event (e.g. half-day or full-day, or amount of 90-min blocks) and a preliminary agenda.
- For tutorials only: Please also provide a description of the targeted audience and the expected prerequisite knowledge.
- For workshops only: Please also provide a brief description of the workshop format regarding the composition of events such as paper presentation, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, and/or general discussion.
For an accapted workshop/tutorial, each speaker must register for the conference (author registration).
All questions about submissions should be emailed to tutorial co-chairs.