Camera Ready Instruction
Please be informed that the deadline for submitting the camera-ready paper is 1st Sep 2022. Late submission will not be considered for inclusion in the conference proceedings.
Please comply with the following steps carefully in preparation for your camera-ready paper:
Format your paper according to the LNCS template and generate the corresponding PDF file of your manuscript. Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers. Please ensure the latest template from the above link is used for camera-ready submission.
Research Paper: The length of the Regular Paper with Oral Presentation / Regular paper with Poster Presentation Paper is limited to 15 / 12 LNCS pages, including all text, figures, references and appendices.
Download the contact.zip (click here) and complete the author_paper ID.xml file.
Please provide the information below within the file named "author_paper ID.xml ":
(1) Paper type oral/poster Paper;
(2) Paper ID;
(3) Paper title;
(4) Authors’ names of the paper;
(5) Corresponding author's name;
(6) Corresponding author's email;
(7) Suggested abbreviated running head of the paper.
Download the copyright.zip (click here) and complete the Licence-to-Publish form. The corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign the Licence-to-Publish form (word or pdf), through which the copyright for their paper is transferred to Springer. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper. Once the files have been sent to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
(1) We do not accept digital signatures, so please make sure that all forms have been signed in ink;
(2) One author may sign on behalf of all the authors of a particular paper;
(3) Scan the completed copyright form in electronic format (in PDF) and rename it to be ADMA_XXX_cr.pdf where XXX is your paper ID.
Create a folder named ADMA_XXX, where XXX is your paper ID.
Place the following files in the folder ADMA_XXX (created from Step 4):
(1) Paper source files. Note that you should include all the source files, e.g., if you are using Latex, then you should include LaTeX2e files for the text and PS/EPS or PDF/JPG files for all figures, as well as the Final DVI file.
(2) PDF file (from Step 1)
(3) Author_paper ID.xml (from Step 2)
(4) Licence-to-Publish form (from Step 3)
Zip up the folder from Step 5 and call it ADMA_XXX.zip.
Submit the zip file ADMA_XXX.zip (from Step 6) to the CMT system: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ADMA2022.